Here are a few things to help get you started:
1. To start seeing events:
From the top you can
- Click on Campusgrids to see all the clubs at Carleton
- Search for your friends
- Search for a club that interests you
When you join a grid or add a friend,
you will automatically see the events they create.
2. To fill out your profile information:
From the Edit button at the top
- You can upload a profile picture
If you don't use your connect account then you can:
- Add an alternate email and use it as your primary email
3. To create an event:
- Click on a day in the calendar and an event will be created that day.
If you create an event from your profile
- All your friends will see that event so there's no need for invites.
If you create an event from a grid you started grid
- All members on your grid will see that event so there's no need for invites.
4. If you started a grid:
Students can search for your grid name and join it.
- By joing your grid, students will start seeing all the events you create from your grid.
- You can edit your grid information by viewing your grid and clicking on Edit beside your grid name.